Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 28, 2010

Anxiously Awaiting the Arrival of Millie Mouse


Emily is on her way. As I was getting her bed ready today, I added a giant stuffed Mickey Mouse to her bedding. Elizabeth was watching me carefully helping me get ready for her favorite Aunt Millie to arrive when she looked up and said, "Millie Mouse." I thought it was adorable, and while I don't know if she meant to say Minnie or Mickey (which she usually says very clearly), I think the name is gonna stick. Andrew thought we needed to make her a sign which we did welcoming Millie Mouse. Both kids excitedly helped decorate the sign, and now we are anxiously awaiting her arrival. I may be manipulatively doing some things like cooking a wonderful meal and planning fun activities in order to convince her that Orlando would be a great place for her to live too. I hope she likes it here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment