Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 24, 2010

Potty Time

Lizzy went potty! She begged me to keep getting on the big potty, and when I did, she got scared. So my mission today was to find the baby potty which I found tucked snugly in the bottom of a very large box deep in the garage. I thoroughly cleaned it, and I set it in the middle of the house. Most of the house here is tile, so potty training isn’t as scary here as it could be with a house covered with carpet. I let her pudgy cute little stuff that God gave her run amuck undressed, and sure enough about 2 hours later, she was successful! Yay!

I just found out today that we have a wonderful sweet Christian lady in our new SS class at First Baptist Windermere who is willing to teach Andrew piano lessons at only $16 a class plus she has one opening that Andrew can fill in two weeks. That’s an amazing deal – and nearly the same cost as I was paying for diapers. Isn’t it amazing how God provides for us. Lizzy may well be potty trained just in time for Andrew to start piano! I’ll be praying to that end!

I am one very excited, proud, & blessed Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment