Our Family

Our Family

Friday, January 14, 2011

Pockets

Since Andrew was a tiny little guy he's been hiding toys in his pockets. Most often, that toy is a small car, Bakugan, or Lego man. I'm sure many of you can relate. I didn't allow him to take toys with him b/c I didn't want them to get lost, but Andrew was always very responsible with his toys. Only one toy (Percy the train with a long icicle on his nose) ever got left behind or lost in the process.

Not unlike her brother, Elizabeth loves to put toys in her pockets. However, most of her clothes don't have pockets, but that doesn't stop her. She just puts the toys in her pants right in front of her diaper/pull-up. The difference is that Lizzy never remembers her toys. When I take off her pants at night I find all kinds of crazy things...her toy cell phone, her tiny baby dolls, her play makeup, and my favorite - her play silverware.

Andrew and I always get a kick out of watching her hide her toys in her pants :) She thinks she's just too cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment