Our Family

Our Family

Friday, January 14, 2011

Boots

Yesterday, I spent my day going through Elizabeth's old clothes, and packing the kids up for a trip to New England. As I was packing, I was trying to find warm clothing to keep the kids warm in the 20 inch snowstorm they just had. Andrew is fully equipped with a snowsuit and snow boots. He also has some gloves which I'm currently having a difficult time tracking down. Lizzy, on the other hand, has a snow suit, but she doesn't have any good shoes to wear in the cold. I thought how fun it would be for Lizzy to have snow boots, but there is NO WHERE to get anything like that down in sunny Florida so I just forgot about it.

Later in the evening, Mat came home from work with a couple bags filled with hand-me-downs for Elizabeth. I anxiously opened the bags, and can you guess what was in there....SNOW BOOTS!

It's it amazing the blessings that God gives us?!

No comments:

Post a Comment