Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A New Title

Mat got his title today: Manager of Broadcast Engineering and Operations at the WWOS. He's flying high and low today. The whirlwind of emotions has come crashing down on both of us this week. I've had some of my worst arguments ever, lots of tears, some excitement and well, it's been a roller coaster ride!

I have lived here nearly my entire life. I'm one of the few people every FROM Atlanta. This is my home, where my family is, but my heart is about to be somewhere else. It's a strange feeling, but I'm ready for the adventures Christ has planned for our family. It's been SO amazing to see how he has planned and prepared our steps. It's so clear that his is the direction that he wants us to go. I could tell stories upon stories of Christ's provision, and I will with you in person if you ask.

In the meantime, it's my friends that I'm going to miss most. There are so many people here who have touched my heart in very different ways. We always said we would live life to the fullest knowing that God had bigger/different plans for us wherever we were. Right now, we are here. And here is where we have lived life to the fullest. I have made new friends at church, at my job, and in my community that I hope will last a lifetime. My friends are some of the most precious people in the entire world. I'm hoping that I might be able to woo a few of my friends down by enticing them with Disney perks.

To all of you who are reading this, know that I appreciate our friendship. I'm going to miss you, and if you ever come to the land of the mouse and don't call me, I'm going to be greatly offended!

No comments:

Post a Comment