Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Vampire

It's official. My daughter is a vampire. There was another finger casualty on Sunday - don't worry just bite marks and a tiny bit of blood. I fear one of these days she might just bite off an entire finger.

My son went through this same phase. To her credit, she is cutting a new tooth, but that doesn't make it any easier. Nor does it make ME any more friends. Face it people, mom's hate moms of children who offend their children in any way. Today at work, I had to keep her contained for 3 hours so she wouldn't be able to find any of those tasty fingers. She played in the high chair, the walker, and even the pac-n-play. Where are those baby muzzles when ya need 'em?

I hope this is a short phase. And I also hope there are no further casualties. I don't think my "stress" (wherever that is) can handle it. It's way more difficult to be the parent of the biter than the bitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment