Our Family

Our Family

Friday, March 26, 2010

Chocolate and Such...

We got a great deal on Dove chocolate. We decided to put it in a pretty candy dish and allow those who come check out our house that's for sale to eat it - we certainly don't need 100 calories per tiny piece of chocolate! Yesterday morning the kids spotted it. Both of them begged for chocolate for breakfast. It was especially funny when Elizabeth threw down screaming kawket! After all, she is a girl, and she knows what's good!

The kids have thoroughly been enjoying the nearly empty house. Andrew loves to play golf with a hockey stick and a small nerf ball. The game went south quickly as you can imagine when Elizabeth tried to pick up the ball at the same time Andrew was swinging his club. Fortunately, there wasn't too much pain involved.

Elizabeth learned a new trick yesterday. She's full of them now learning new things each moment and talking up a storm! She can now proudly tell everyone that she's one years old by holding up her finger. And this morning she was pointing to a doggie on her Pj's. I said look at the doggie, and she said "there's two" immediately showing me the other one. I'm a little shocked at how quickly this 2nd child is learning. I need to get on my A game and start working with her a little more!

Have I mentioned how much I love my life?!

No comments:

Post a Comment