Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shared Bath Time Experiences

I'm just warning you that this blog isn't for the faint of heart.

Today I let the kids bathe together which is something that has only happened like twice. Most of the time, my son showers early in the morning. This week has been a little wonky so he hasn't had his usual morning showers - or afternoon or night ones either. Poor dirty fellow. I decided that the easiest thing was to throw them both in the bath. It was all going so well until my daughter decided to splash. Then my son followed suit b/c he didn't want to be outdone by his little sister. The bathroom was SOAKED - and so was I! I have video footage of the splashing that I'll post on FB soon. Anywhoooo, all of a sudden my daughter turned very red in the face and made the most poopy in the tub that I've ever seen her make in one time her whole life. I started screaming at my son to jump out of the water "poopy alert." He got out just in the nick of time - still clean too! The little girl, finished her business. She even stopped up the tub - how gross is that. My husband is gonna love fixing that! My son already called him and said "it's never a good thing when there's poopy in the bathtub. Alright now. I love you. Bye." We never got a return call after that message :)

No comments:

Post a Comment