Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Our Little Kitty


My sweet girl is something special. She keeps me on my toes, and she challenges me. The picture you see isn't a bad picture, it's her mad face...one that she shows us often.

Her favorite thing to play is kitty. Right now, she is locked in Sydney's kennel by her own doing, and she is meowing. I'm kinda thankful for the entrapment for a few minutes even though I think it's horribly disgusting that she's in the dog kennel. This week she is not just on one type of steroid but 2 for asthma issues, and unfortunately, her reaction to steroids has always been to act like a wild child.

OK...the little kitty escaped and is now jumping on her sick brother. I think I'll go rescue Andrew and give the little kitty a bath

No comments:

Post a Comment