Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Things I Love

I love:

Lots of pillows
Curling myself into a ball to watch TV with my husband
Being frugal
My precious husband
The way Andrew pooches his lips out in "smooch style" when he concentrates
Spending time with my husband and children
Sharing fun times with friends
Going to Disney World
Rare snuggles with my children
Getting a sweet message from a friend
Fall
Smores
Chocolate Cake
Traveling and the excitement and planning that goes into a big trip
Seafood
Wearing flip flops
The feeling after a good exercise
Playing board games or cards
Corn Mazes
Bejeweled Blitz
The idea (and hopefully soon the reality) of going on a cruise
My kids curls
My son's way of making people happy
The way Lizzy waits on whoever is last
Pizza and mostly anything fried :(
Homeschooling my children
Being a mom (most days)
The smell of a pumpkin spice or cinnamon candle
Lending a hand to a friend

I'm sure the list goes on and on, but these are my favorites for right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment