Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 28, 2011

Good Morning

Today started with a little visit from a precious 3 year old girl. She rushed (all too early) to my bedside, and said "Good Mawning, Mommy." She rushed away, but quickly came back to say in a loud whisper, "I love you!" That little girl has me wrapped. She has been such a challenge these past few months as she has learned how to be 3. I think turning 3 is much like going through puberty...at least it was like that at our house. I'm thankful for the sweet times I am now sharing with my little girl especially after going through the tantrums that have filled each and every day for 3 months. Thank you, Lord, for my sweet little Elizabeth. She is a constant blessing to me. Thank you for the precious relationship she has with her big brother too. It is such a blessing to watch the two of them together, and they bring my heart so much joy! Now I gotta get moving b/c Lizzy is asking me "Mommy, can I do cool (school) now." So off to play teacher I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment