Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, November 17, 2011

10th Anniversary

This month has gone by so quickly that I didn't have time to catch my breath! We have had some very busy days, but they have been great days filled with fun and excitement as we anticipate the holiday season and all the fun it brings. We can't wait to enjoy Thanksgiving with friends, and we have lots of visits from friends to keep us very busy over the next 2 months!

I would be remiss to mention that today is my 10th wedding anniversary. As I think of all the things I am thankful for during this season of thanks, I am MOST thankful for my husband. We have been together for 14 years (4 dating and 10 in marriage), and I hope to share many more years together. I think of that Bible verse that says something like We love Jesus because he first loved us. I think that's what I love most about Mat, he knows everything about me flaws and all, and yet loves me just exactly the way I am. He doesn't try to change me. When I'm upset, he listens carefully to understand what is causing my grief, he encourages me, and he is there to share my joy. I love that man!

We are finally settling in here after nearly a year and a half. I'm so thankful to have sweet people in my life to share fun times together. Living in Florida has been an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment