Tuesday, September 14, 2010
All About Lizzy
Isn't that true...a baby turns two and the temper comes a flaring. Well, she perfected the art of the true temper tantrum long before her actual birthday. However, she's still sweet and wonderful, and I couldn't imagine life without without waking up to her beautiful smile.
A little about Lizzy and the past couple weeks we spent in celebration of her:
1. She is a momma's girl through and through. She sometimes needs me just to hug her.
2. She loves the color pink, all things princess, Minnie Mouse, make-up, changing clothes, socializing, swimming, bothering or copying her brother/super hero, crazy expressions, and her daddy.
3. She's not a fan of sweets - just like her momma. Now she will eat them, but she doesn't choose them or eat the whole thing.
4. My family came down to celebrate her 2nd birthday. We lavished her with lots of gifts, and we took her to chef Mickey's for her party. She loved Minnie, but she was completely terrified of all the other characters. Guess it didn't help that the first costume character she met was that giant blue monster in Monsters Inc.
5. She's a daredevil. She often tries to kill herself by doing very dangerous things with a giggle.
6. She loves to play with the big girls, and she is often found in the center of a crowd of elementary, middle or even high school girls.
7. She loves to make people smile.
8. She speaks clearly and enunciates each word very clearly. I can understand her, but the rest of the world can too!
9. She says "mmm" before she says anything else. Ex...Lizzy do you want to go swimming? mmmm yes. So adorable. I think that has something to do with her wanting to say things so clearly. It gives her time to think.
10. A precious family here in Florida invited us over to their house. When we got there, they told us they invited us with an agneda. The agenda was to celebrate Lizzy's birthday. They bought her a special birthday plate, had her own birthday cake made, and gave her a new outfit. Their child dressed Lizzy in the outfit, and Lizzy hasn't wanted me to take it off of her so she's worn it 3 days straight.
I've posted pics of my adorable baby girl. She's a doll, and we are enjoying watching her grow...but please could we freeze her just like she is now!!!