Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, January 21, 2010

fatigue

How is it even possible to be this frigging tired? I guess the stress of life is really getting to me. I could go into particulars, but there are just too many to list. And did I mention I'm tired. Today is my double shift day at work. I'm so thankful for the work as money is flying out the door faster than it's coming back in so don't hear me complaining 'bout working. However, I am complaining 'bout not sleeping. Any suggestions on how to get a good night sleep?

My toes - or my entire foot (can't quite pinpoint the strange creepy feeling) is still bothering me after slamming into the scale my son left out. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose a toenail which completely freaks me out! Some have suggested taping my toes, but since I don't know where the problem is, I haven't done anything. Have any of you lost a nail? YUCK! Chills are going up and down my spine as I think about it.

I'm just hanging out now with my foot up and my sock removed from my icky foot (my toes are freezing) waiting on the washing machine repair man. I got a lemon for a washer for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment