Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 10, 2012

Rainy Monday

It's funny how your perspective can change.  Last week at this time, we were waking up late after being up with a little girl who had the tummy bug.  Mat was swollen with eczema, and Andrew and I were helping out wherever we could...and praying that we didn't get sick! 

Today, Mat left early for his men's Bible study (and he still made breakfast and had it waiting on the kitchen table for them - that's my awesome husband), but the kids and I rolled out of bed super late.  I couldn't believe it when Elizabeth slept until 8:45...that NEVER happens!  Even my boy (who is in the final countdown for his big day on Thursday), slept until 8 something.

Last week, I wasn't allowed to get out for fear of spreading our nasty germs, and it was killing me to quarantine our family.  Today, I don't want to go anywhere.  I think I'll just stay in my pj's today :)  It's pretty dreary outside, and while the temperature isn't that cold, there is a coldness that I'd rather just avoid all together.

I hope you are enjoying a low key day filled with your own sweet kiddos.  I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment