Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Printer

Today my printer and I are gonna rumble. It's been going downhill for a few weeks now, and I should have seen it coming. Mat's been diligently working on it to help the print feature work out easier, but he hasn't had the time to get it all fixed. So today, I go to print all these things for school, and low and behold not even the first thing printed. I feel like that scene from Office Space where they go out in the field and completely demolish their printer...or is it the copy machine. I tried to go on hulu to find the clip of that scene, and they don't have one?! What's up with that...the BEST part of the movie.

I'm pretty sure that my computer problems including not finding that clip on hulu all stem from the fact that I am pretty much 99% technology illiterate. And I just take out my frustrations on the machines that don't do what I need them to do...sad, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment