Our Family

Our Family

Friday, December 3, 2010

Little Missy












I wish you all could see Elizabeth today. She is wearing pink striped pants, a pink snow bunny shirt, and a fleece with hearts all over it but the part I'm talking about is how she has 6 necklaces around her neck, and she is carrying her pink polka dotted blanket around with her everywhere. Her independence is coming out today in all the wrong ways, but she is just trying so hard to be grown up. She is ALL girl, and I love that she loves pink. She is like me in so many ways, but unlike me, she is a girly-girl. Her best friend in Florida is a 9 year old girl named Emily. Emily & Elizabeth love to "dress up." They go through several outfits a day...and it's adorable. I don't mind washing all those clothes b/c I know that Lizzy is growing up way too fast. One day, I won't have all those close to wash or all the dolls to put away.

I don't have a picture of her today, but here are some pics of my Little Missy!

No comments:

Post a Comment