Our Family

Our Family

Monday, July 2, 2012

Taste Buds

We've met some really great people in our new home...lots of really great people. One of these families has kids the same ages and genders as my kiddos. They get along great, make mischief together, and they adore each other...I think the feeling is mutual. All of us get along really. So when these new friends went out of town for 10 days, it was hard for my kids to manage. Now we still had fun, but I'm pretty sure there wasn't a day that passed without mention of these new friends. They got home, and invited us to come over and play their first day back. I told my kids the plans for our day, and they shouted and shrieked with excitement like we were heading to Disney World. Now I don't know if living in Orlando desensitized them to the awesomeness of Disney World or if they just love these friends so much (I think it's the latter). We had a great day, and I found out about a couple of VBSsssss in the area. I asked Andrew if he wanted to go to them (after I already had signed him up knowing he would be super excited to go), and he said is my friend going??? I told him he was, and he said, I already knew that because we have the same taste buds. Hahahahahahaha! I couldn't help but laugh right in his face, but I managed to make him think I thought that was pretty cool instead of letting him know that I was really making fun of him. He still says the cutest things, and I wanna keep it that way as long as I can. On another note, Mat got to talk to his man-crush, Tony Horton, today. Tony remembered Mat from their workout in Orlando, and Mat got to workout with him again today...he was stoked! Today happened to be Tony's birthday, and Mat was proud to celebrate his special day with him. I tease Mat relentlessly about his obsession with this renow, P90X superstar, but in all honesty, I'm super proud of him for all the hard work he's put in. Not everyone can work out with Tony Horton and keep up with him. Mat would claim that he didn't keep up, but I know my overachieving hubby. I'm sure he rocked out the workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment