Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 26, 2012

Stress






Today has been one of those kind of days that only can happen when the stress of this world becomes a little more than I can bear. Someone reminded me today that moving is one of the highest stresses. I wanted to laugh and share about all the others - ya know, the fact that my grandfather isn't doing well and I likely won't see him again on this side of glory, our house is showing almost daily so I'm having to keep it clean to invite strangers into my home, my mom just had surgery to get rid of cancer, I home school 2 wild and crazy children, and my 3 year old didn't sleep last night. I could continue the list, and while that list sounds daunting, it's really the little things that are stressing me out.

I ultimately know that it will all turn out fine in the end. I know God provides for me, and I know that I have a wonderful husband to help me get through the rough stuff. I just thought I'd be real and share all the lovely exciting things going on in our very real and normal life.

We are very excited about our new adventure, and we are thankful for these last few weeks to share with our sweet friends in Florida. We are also very excited to see what God has in store for our family as we start our new life in Connecticut. It's been awesome to see Him handle the details, and while I'm so stressed out right now, I know He will continue to work out all the arrangements until we are again settled in our new home.

And in the meantime, we carry on living out our very normal lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment