Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jokes

Man, you can only hear the joke "why did the chicken cross the road" so many times. Or so I thought. While driving home one day, I heard that joke in so many varieties followed by billows of laughter from my 5 year old son. He cackled so hard it made me laugh too, but I was never so glad to arrive at my destination. In an effort to NEVER hear about the stupid chicken again, I am trying to teach him these jokes:

What do you call a policeman in bed? and undercover cop

What do you get when you put 3 ducks in a box? a box of quackers

What did the boy do after drinking 8 sodas? he burped 7UP

Why did the cookie go to the doctor? b/c he felt crummy

Why was the cookie sad? b/c she had been a wafer so long

What do you call a man with leaves on his head? Russell

What do chickens and bands have in common? drumsticks

How do you find a lost train? follow its tracks

Why did the robber steal the bathtub? to make a clean get away

What does Santa use in his garden? a hoe hoe hoe

What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire? frost bite

What do you say if someone takes your cheese? nacho cheese

A man walks into a bar. What does he say? ouch

What do you call a cat who drinks lemonade? a sour puss

If you're American when you go into the bathroom, what are you when you're in there? Euruopean

Why did the boy eat his math test? his teacher told him it was a piece of cake

What place starts with p ends with e and has a million letters in it? post office

What 5 letter word no matter how you say it is always pronounced wrong? wrong

And the best straight from the 5 year old. How do you find a boy? you follow his poop tracks

So maybe it just confused him further or made the problem worsen. I guess I'll find out in the next few days. For now, I'll just enjoy his silly laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment